Jeffrey A. Schneider, EA (Enrolled Agent), CTRS (Certified Tax Resolution Specialist), NTPI Fellow, and the principal at SFS Tax & Accounting Services has been working in the field for well over 35 years with clients throughout the country. He is very well educated in taxes, ethical in his approach to all tax matters and he will care about you and your business, probably as much as you do. As an EA, Jeffrey Schneider is one of America’s Tax Experts® who has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service. Read about Schneider’s accomplishment Palm Beach Post.
Qualifications and Awards:
- Director on the Board of the National Society of Enrolled Agents
- Over 37 years of experience in individual and business tax and accounting services
- Past President of the Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, (FSEA)
- Graduate Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
- Past President of the Palm Beach Chapter of the Florida Society of Enrolled Agents
- Recipient of the 2013 – 2014 FSEA “Mentor of the Year Award”
- Recipient of the 2014 NAEA “Excellence in Education Award”
- Recipient of the 2014 – 2015 and 2015-2016 FSEA “Excellence in Education Award”
- Past President of the Treasure Coast Chapter of the FSEA
- Received the distinguished designation, Certified Tax Resolution Specialist (CTRS)
The CTRS designation gives the public a means to distinguish among persons rendering solutions to tax problems. ASTPS is the only organization solely devoted to the development of professional skills in this area of practice.
in addition to teaching Federal tax at Palm Beach State College, Schneider is also a well know Speaker at the various FSEA affiliate chapters around the state. He also is an NAEA Speaker and Discussion Leader.
Please feel free to contact Jeffrey Schneider, EA, CTRS, NTPIF at any time for any questions or information. Schneider can be reached at SFS Tax & Accounting Services, 772-337-1040 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schneider has been quoted in a variety of print and online stories:
Who’s Who in Palm Beach County business ( Palm Beach Post 09/28/2014)
11 Kid-Centric Tax Breaks Every Parent Should Know About (Leanvest.com 04/02/2014)
Dr. Bernice Burkarth, Jeffery Schneider, and Andrew Passeri at The Hospice Garden Reception.
Jeffrey Schneider, EA (center) Is a member of the Foundation Board at Treasure Coast Hospice. Donations are always welcome!
Alecia (Ali) Schneider, QAS, CMEM, Director of Business Development and co-owner of SFS has been involved in the practice for over 17 years and handles business development, advertising, and marketing. She is also active in several networking groups and develops the company’s community event workshops and seminars.
Ali serves as Executive Vice President of the Florida Society of Enrolled Agents and has held the position since 2011.
She is a member of the NAEA, FSEA, FSAE, PCMA and MPI and is a Qualified Association Specialist (QAS) and holds a Certificate in Meeting and Events Management (CMEM).
She is a member of the Palm City Chamber and volunteers as an Ambassador (in Training).
Giving back to the kids in the community is very important to Ali. She serves as Vice President on the Board of Directors for Teddy bEArs for Kids, a Fl. 502(c)3 sponsored by the Florida Society of Enrolled Agents.