HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We have been providing tax and accounting services for more than 35 years. Whether you need help with Business Accounting, Payroll Services, Sales Taxes, Wage Garnishments, delinquent Taxes, Tax preparation, IRS problems or any other tax issue, We have the expertise and experience to get the job done right. As an enrolled agent, Jeffrey Schneider leads our team. His experience is second to none.
Why Use Our Services?
We know having a highly skilled professional is important to you when it comes to your business or as an individual. All clients have independent needs and getting the right advice can save you money and a lot of headaches. Let us show you how to manage your situation to get the best results and benefits.
Enrolled Agent, Jeffrey Schneider, EA Qualifications:
- Director on the Board of the National Society of Enrolled Agents
- Over 35 years of experience in individual and business accounting and tax services
- Immediate Past President of the Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, (FSEA)
- Graduate Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
- President of the Treasure Coast Chapter of the FSEA
- Past President of the Palm Beach Chapter of the Florida Society of Enrolled Agents
- Serves on the Awards committee of the NAEA, National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Recipient of the 2014 FSEA “Mentor of the Year Award”
- Recipient of the 2014 NAEA “Excellence in Education Award”
Important Breaking News From The IRS
So as you can see, we can answer any tax related questions you may have. We are always open to giving advice, that’s a big part of our business! Don’t trust just anyone with your financial tax solutions. Use The the experienced leader in all tax matters. Call us today and see how we can help.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR HELP! 772-337-1040
What is an Enrolled Agent?
Enrolled Agents (EA) are America’s Tax Experts
An Enrolled Agent (EA) is a federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all levels of the Internal Revenue Service for audits, collections and appeals.Is your tax preparer an Enrolled Agent?
Are you paying the lowest possible taxes allowed by the law?
EAs know all the ins and outs, and the current tax laws to help you take all the possible deductions available to you
What is an NTPI fellow?
NTPI Fellows are the top specialists in representation before the IRS.
SFS Tax & Accounting Services appreciates the service of our military, both active and retired, and offers a year round discount as our way of saying Thank You.